Strengthening Population & Reproductive Health Research in Vietnam (REACH): A Capacity-Building and Interdisciplinary Research Project
Project period: 2005-2009
- Director Quoc Anh
- Director Chien
- Vibeke Rasch, MD, PhD, Dr Med Sci
- Ass Professor Tine Gammeltoft
- External Lecturer Lise Rosendal Østergaard
- International Health Unit, Institute for International Health, Immunology and Microbiology, University of Copenhagen
- Institute of Anthropology, University of Copenhagen
- General Office for Population and Family Planning, Vietnam
- Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam
The REACH project is part of the Bilateral Programme Enhancement of Research Capacity in Developing Countries (ENRECA) funded by the Danish development agency Danida. It is a partnership arrangement between University of Copenhagen and the Vietnamese Commission for Population, Family and Children (VCPFC).
The purpose of the REACH project is to enhance the research capacity in Vietnam within the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights and HIV/AIDS. This is done through close co-operation between Vietnamese and Danish researchers as a twinning-arrangement between two partner institutions: the Vietnamese Commission for Population, Family and Children and University of Copenhagen. The project is funded by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Read more: www.inthealth.ku.dk/reach/