This website is not active and will not be updated. Please visit Sexual and Reproductive Health Working Group's new website at bsuhh.org.
Sexual and Reproductive Health Working Group
Enreca Health - Danish Research Network for International Health and the Platform on Human Health have jointly taken the initiative to constitute a Sexual and Reproductive Health Working Group for researchers - including project managers, PhD students and students - who are actively involved in this field.
- To strengthen communication within existing reproductive health research projects in Denmark and their Southern partners;
- To generate new and innovative research collaborations between PhD students and senior researchers, in Denmark as well as in the South, within the field of reproductive health;
- To establish and maintain a critical mass where innovative ideas on research for reproductive health can be formulated and discussed.
Who are we? See a list of the members here: Reproductive Health Working Group participants
Minutes of meetings
- 29.03. 2012 Working Group meeting
- 15.12.2011 Working group meeting
- 04.05.2010 Working Group meeting on emergency care
- 26.02.2010 Dialogue meeting with WHO on child health research
- 14.12.2009 Working Group meeting