Enreca Health > Activities
I. Communication and dissemination
- Bridge the gap between research and practise through newspaper articles, opinion pieces and different open events, including seminars, conferences and meetings.
- Disseminate research results through website, newsletter, briefs and publication series.
- Write, edit and publish research-based policy briefs and research summaries.
- Facilitate a forum for networking and exchanging information for researchers, research managers, development practitioners, civil society, students and the private sector representatives, including consultancy companies.
- Participate in national and international debates and networks.
- Mobilise the Danish resource base through seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Ensure that students are included in activities and thereby attract new resource persons to the field.
- Assess and comment on Denmark's development strategy, ‘road maps' and activities in the field of global health.
- Influence the public debate and the agenda by informing the Danish media, politicians and the public about the latest developments in the field of global health.
- Influence policy-makers and development practitioners through policy briefs.
IV. Support services / Public sector consulting
Assist in organising seminars, workshops, conferences and high-level missions, including organising programmes, preparing background material, conference briefs and action-oriented summaries.
Coordinate research-based comments and feedback on draft policy documents and reports.
Prepare background material and talking points for Danida and MoFA staff attending technical meetings.
Assist in preparing Danida guidelines, reports and other communication material.
Provide research-based advice to to public authorities and decision-makers.
Identify experts for technical assignments.